Saturday, December 5, 2009

SNGF - Dear Genea-Santa

Dear Genea-Santa,
I have been such a good little genealogist this year and all I'm asking you for is one small thing. All I want this year is the book Getting the Most Out of RootsMagic. I really want this book so that I can learn how to do everything with my RootsMagic 4 software that I got in the spring and and loved using. (You see how it's for learning and not for fun. I'm getting all growed up now.)

I have been so good this year, so it shouldn't be a problem to get just one little present from you Genea-Santa. I've been working very hard on my "To Do Lists." I have fixed many source citations and organized many of my genealogy media files (the Eiswerth and Suckling lines are done and I promise to finish the Eck line this week.) I scanned all of my grandfather's WWII photos and created a book for my relatives so that they can enjoy them too. I've gotten good grades in my genealogy classes from the National Institute for Genealogical Studies. I even got my husband to start working on his genealogy too!

If you just give me this one little present, I promise that I will try harder to keep my genealogy bookmarks under control and keep up to date on my "to do" piles on my computer and desk. I promise to keep most of my binders and books on the shelves where they belong instead of the floor (of course this only applies to when I'm not using them).

I hope that the reindeer are ready for flying this year.
Love,
Tina

P.S. If you want to get me something else because I've been so good this year, you can bring me the parents of George E. Hillis.

Thanks Randy for another great Saturday Night Genealogy Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment