Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 101 Award

As I am sure many of you have seen, the newest Geneablogger award has been making its way across the blogs. The "Happy 101" award has been given to me 5 times over (well technically they all gave it to "Tina's Genealogical Wish List" before I changed the name, but I think it's okay to give it to "Gen Wish List".) Thank you to those who sent me this award:
Here are 10 things that make me happy:
  1. Genealogy
  2. Blogging
  3. Finding old family photos
  4. Getting the old family stories out of my ancestors
  5. Sleeping
  6. Finding new cousins to collaborate on family lines
  7. Penguins
  8. Cookies
  9. Substitute teaching
  10. Fellow bloggers
Since this award has made its rounds and lots of people have already received it, I am going to pass it on a different way. Here's what I want you to do:
  • Go to the Genealogy Blog Roll at the Geneabloggers website.
  • Click on 10 new blogs and check them out.
  • If you find a new one to enjoy leave a comment so that we will all know what we are missing out on!
Thanks again to everyone who sent me this award! (I hope I didn't forget anyone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment