Sunday, February 14, 2010

Winter 2010 GeneaBlogger Games - Day 2 Recap

Today I worked on resourcing the family of Benjamin F POTTER. I did 26 new citations and organized 12 images. (I have 3 more family groups to go before this project is done.) I also worked on adding some Connecticut vital information to my tree, totaling 40 data entries.

Here are my standings:

1. Go Back and Cite Your Sources - 8 yesterday, 26 today equals 34 and a Gold Medal!

2. Back Up Your Data - still have a Gold Medal from yesterday.

3. Organize Your Research - 19 digital files, need one more, but did some data entry (task E) so that's a Bronze Medal!

4. Expand Your Knowledge - Did not compete yet

5. Write, Write, Write! - Did not compete yet

6. Reach Out and Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness - nothing new today, still have Silver Medal

So my medal todals are 1 Bronze medal, 1 Silver medal and 2 gold medals!

No comments:

Post a Comment