Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Winter 2010 GeneaBlogger Games - Day 5

Today was an exciting day for me. I added the final source citation and organized the last digital image in my quest to resource my family tree! I still have a few scattered files that need organized before I can say that I am done though. I should finish those tomorrow. I'll post a separate blog post about this experience soon.

I also went through the Opening Ceremony post and followed a bunch of genealogy bloggers and added many new blogs to my Google Reader.

Here are my standings in the Winter 2010 GeneaBlogger Games:

1. Go Back and Cite Your Sources - an additional 20 images puts my total at 105. I'm calling that a Double Platinum Medal.

2. Back Up Your Data - Gold Medal.

3. Organize Your Research - digital files organized stands at 90 (that's like 4 1/2 medals, right?) I have a Silver Medal though.

4. Expand Your Knowledge - Silver Medal.

5. Write, Write, Write! - Silver Medal.

6. Reach Out and Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness - Completed Task G today. That's 3 tasks done and a Gold Medal!

Medal totals:
3 Silver Medals
2 Gold Medal
1 Double Platinum Medal

No comments:

Post a Comment