Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Indiana and Ohio Genealogy Conferences

April will be a month of genealogy conferences and learning for me.

Last month I sent in my registration for the Ohio Genealogical Society's 2010 Conference in Toledo, Ohio. This year's theme is "Guiding Your Way Through The Past." The conference runs from Thursday, April 22 to Saturday, April 24.

Today I sent in my registration for the Indiana Genealogical Society's conference which will be held Saturday, April 10 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The theme is "Charting Our Course" and Dick Eastman is the featured speaker.

I am really looking forward to these conferences. If you are attending, let me know and we can arrange to meet.

2 comments:

  1. Tina, I sure wish I was going, but just can swing it this year. I am hoping to go next year in Columbus. I just finished working on my husband's Civil War Families application and I'm starting on my First Families. Now, I just have to save the money to go to the conference and all the dinners next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still deciding whether I can swing it. I have it on my calendar and need to decide soon. The session choices look wonderful. Have fun at it!

    ReplyDelete