Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Shout Outs

I'd like to thank everyone who commented on my blog in April. It's nice to know that you are all out there and you add so much to this blog.

This list is inspired by Apple from Apple's Tree who started doing shout outs in February. In order to be included on this list, you must have a genealogy blog and it must be linked to your comment.

Brenda from Journey to the Past
Granny Pam from Granny's Genealogy
Wendy from New England Genealogy
Tracy from The Pieces of My Past
Amy from We Tree
Thomas from Geneabloggers
Betty from Betty's Boneyard Genealogy Blog
Barbara from Life From The Roots
Lori from Genealogy and Me
Terri from Southwest Arkie
Jo from A Rootdigger
Jo from Those Who Went Before
Michelle from The Turning of Generations
Sarah from Geneapprentice
Kathleen from a3Genealogy
Sheri from The Educated Genealogist
Margie from The Bent Branches of My Family Tree
Joanne from Keeper of the Records
Olive's Granddaughter from Grandma's Stitches
Lisa from The Faces of My Family
Greta from Greta's Genealogy Bog
Deci from Wild Rhododendrons - A Family History
Linda from Flipside
Mary from me and my ancestors
Kim from Ancestors of Mine from Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky & Beyond
Sharon from Kindred Footprints
Kerry from Clue Wagon
Linda from Documenting the Details
TennLady from Gene Notes
Jama from Saturday's Child

Thanks again everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, Tina! Maybe I'll do the same, starting this month (May). I have been enjoying your blog very much!

    ReplyDelete