Friday, August 27, 2010

Follow Friday - Jennifer's Genealogy Blog

Last week I was able to meet and spend lots of time with Jennifer Trahan. It was great to be able to talk genealogy with someone born the same decades as me. Jennifer blogs at Jennifer's Genealogy Blog.

Here are some of her posts to check out:
Report on FGS 2010 in Knoxville - Part I and Part II
Getting Settled in North Carolina
MERTENA Conundrum - Part I, Part II and Part III

Also check out Jennifer's take on Wordless Wednesdays where she posts photos of her cousins.

Hopefully I'll get to meet up with Jennifer again next year at FGS. Until then take a look at her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Tina! Thanks so much for promoting my blog! I was so excited when I saw this post!! Maybe I will catch up with you in Ohio too! I already found that it's only a 7.5 hour drive for me. I just love taking my new car on road trips.

    ReplyDelete