Tuesday, August 23, 2011

12 Days of Family and Genealogy - Spring Grove Cemetery

This post is part of my series of the 12 days I spent with my parents visiting family and doing genealogy research.

After our trip to Williamsport, I spent some days at my parents' house before attending the Kentucky Genealogical Society's annual seminar with Elizabeth Shown Mills. One of the days there I dragged my mom to the Spring Grove Cemetery in Cincinnati.

This is a massive cemetery. Luckily they have their burial records available online. I knew the section and lot numbers of the graves I wanted to find. Even with a map, it was hard to find the right sections, let alone lots. I found a few and then gave up for the day since it was so hot and I wanted to go shopping.

Here are some of the gravestones that I found:



No comments:

Post a Comment