Monday, August 29, 2011

Will of Michael F Dincher


LAST WILL OF Michael F. Dincher

I, Michael F. Dincher of Limestone Township, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania, being of sound mind and memory do hereby make this my last will and testament, hereby revoking all wills by me at any time made.

First: I direct that all my just debts and my funeral expenses shall be paid by my Executor herein after named as soon after my death as convenient.

Second: To my beloved wife Marie, shall she survive me I give the use of all my real Estate and the use of all my personal property during her natural life. I also give to my wife the interest, during her life, on all money I may have at the time of my death.

Third: Upon my death, or upon the death of my wife, if she should survive me, all my real estate and farming implements shall go and belong to my two sons, Franz and Peter in equal shares, subject, however, to the conditions hereinafter named.

Fourth: Upon my death or the death of my wife, should she survive me, there shall be paid by my said Executor to my daughter Mary Eiswerth the sum of three hundred dollars out of the money that I have at interest or which may be on hand in cash.

Fifth: I place on my real estate and upon the farming herein named, and bequeathed to my sons Franz and Peter a valuation of $2700. My daughter Magdalena Dietrich shall receive one sixth part of $2700, less the sum of $155, which has been advanced to her by me.

Sixth: To the children of my deceased daughter Katharine I give one sixth part of said sum of $2700.

Eight: To my daughter Barbara Ulsamer I give one sixth part of said sum of $2700.

Ninth: The said one sixth part herein given to my daughter Magdalena Dietrich (less the $155) shall be paid her out of money on interest or cash on hand, as far as such money or cash may reach; any balance then due Magdalena Dietrich, as herein provided, and the amounts herein given to the children of said Margaret and said Katharine and the share herein given to said Barbara are to be paid by said Franz and Peter from and hereby charged upon, the real estate herein devised to my said sons Franz and Peter, subject to the payment thereof.

Tenth: The shares herein so charged on said real estate shall be paid to the parties for whose benefit they are so charged upon said real estate within four years of my death, or the death of my wife, should she survive me, without interest for the first and second years, but with interest at the rate of four percent, for the third and fourth years. All the residue, rest and remainder of my property, real, personal and  mixed, shall be divided into six equal shares; one one share shall go to the children of said Margaret; one share to Magdalena Dietrich, one share to the children of said Katharine; one share to said Barbara; one share to said Franz and one share to said Peter.

I hereby appoint my son Franz Executor of this my last will, but he shall not charge more than $25 for his services as such Executor.

In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand and seal this 15” day of September one thousand eight hundred and ninety seven
Michael F Dincher {Seal}

We hereby certify that we were present and saw the said Dincher the above testator, sign the foregoing instrument; and we signed our names hereto as witnesses at his request and in his presence and in the presence of each other
F Deedmeyer
O W Good

State of Pennsylvania
County of Lycoming} SS:
Before me personally appeared Franz A Dincher who being duly sworn according to law, did depose and say that Michael F. Dincher late of said County deceased, died on or about the second day of November 1897 at 8 oclock A.M. at Limestone Township Lycoming County Pa.
Franz A Dincher

Citation:
Michael F Dincher (1897), Will Book: Volume 9, page 16-18; Lycoming County Genealogical Society Library, Williamsport, Pennsylvania.

No comments:

Post a Comment