Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Radio Shows and Interviews

I've had the pleasure of being featured on another blog and even a radio show in the past week.

On Monday, I was featured as part of Gini Webb's "May I Introduce To You" series on Geneabloggers. Gini does a wonderful job introducing everyone to the numerous genealogy bloggers. It was  a pleasure to be a part of her series.

On Saturday, I was part of a panel on FGS radio - My Society. The topic for the show was "RootsTech Resources for Genealogical Societies." It was a pleasure to join host Thomas MacEntee along with J Paul Hawthorne of the Computer Genealogy Society of San Diego and Tony Hanson of the Dallas Genealogical Society. I was there in my capacity as Vice President of the Indiana Genealogical Society. You can listen to the recording on the BlogTalkRadio website or subscribe to the show on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment