Monday, April 16, 2012

Geneabloggers attending Indiana Genealogy Society Conference

After a successful gathering of genealogy bloggers at the Midwest Geneabloggers Meetup in March, I'm looking forward to another group of bloggers gathering in Fort Wayne. This time everyone is meeting up to attend the Indiana Genealogical Society's Annual Conference on April 28 at the Allen County Public Library in Fort Wayne.

Genealogy bloggers planning to attend are:
If you are attending the IGS conference and I left you off the list, please leave a comment or send me an email to genwishlist@gmail.com and I will add you.

I'm looking forward to a wonderful conference and hanging out with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to it too, Tina! Love hanging with my Geneablogger friends!

    ReplyDelete